Madras Potatoes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of curry powder, chili powder, ground cumin, or whatever spices you like
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- potatoes, boiled until just soft and cut into bite-size pieces
- handful of finely chopped onion
- a couple cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 50g butter
- fresh basil, or whatever else is left in your fridge
- a handful of cheese
How to make Madras Potatoes
I think I threw this together with whatever was left in my fridge.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, and add the spices. Toast until your whole kitchen smells like curry!
- Add a dab of butter and the onions and garlic, and fry until soft.
- Throw in the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, or whatever else you want to use.
- Add another dab of butter and fry until the tomatoes are soft and the potatoes start to get crispy.
- Throw some cheese on top and enjoy.