Instant Lobster Risotto! Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 pack instant seafood risotto
- 1 lobster
- small slice of mozzarella
- basil leaves
How to make Instant Lobster Risotto!
Easy Peasy lobster risotto. How easy? Just do this. Make sure you go easy on removing the shell so you have it nicely curled up to be used as some kind of clever decoration! I got this idea from eating at a seafood restaurant.
- Boil lobster and cut the lower shell off.
- Scrape out meat and roughly chop it up.
- Make risotto according to directions on packet and add lobster in.
- Dish out onto a nice plate, then arrange two basil leaves at the top and then put a slice of mozzarella next to it so it melts.
- Eat it and LOVE IT.