Soya Sauce Chicken Wings Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
How to make Soya Sauce Chicken Wings
1. Heat up a frying pan with oil and when the oil is hot, put in the chicken wings - when you place the wings in, be sure that you turn the heat down so that the skin isn't burnt but the inside is still raw.
2. Cook the wings for about 20 minutes or so - or when the juices run clear - turning occasionally.
3. When the wings are cooked, pour in the dark soya sauce. Make sure there is enough to coat the wings.
4. You will find that the wings aren't really colouring up so now, pour in the sugar and now toss the wings around in the soya sauce and now, they should start to colour and absord the soya sauce.
5. Heat for a few minutes and serve - goes well with rice and you can just eat them on their own!