Grilled Giant King Prawn Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Madagascan king prawn (one is enough!)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Lime zest
- Lime juice
How to make Grilled Giant King Prawn
I saw these giant prawns at the Borough Markets in London and had to try. They are the same ones as in my userpic.
- Mix butter, oil, chilli, lime zest, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Cut the prawn in half lengthwise and remove the crap. Try to keep the coral (the gunky bits in the head) cos it tastes good
- Brush the butter mix on the prawn and grill until done
I had crusty toasted bread and a squeeze of fresh lime with this, but it also works with a dipping sauce of fresh lime juice, salt and cracked black pepper.