Baked Cod with Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 Cod (I used the tail part and it's about 7" long)
- A dash of pepper and salt
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil if not using Cod
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise (I use Japanese Mayo - the one with the baby)
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- A pinch of salt
How to make Baked Cod with Garlic Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Rub a dash of pepper and salt on oil.
- Place Cod skin down on a baking dish, if you are not using Cod rub oil on the base of the fish before putting it on the dish.
- To prepare the sauce, chop or blend garlic till paste like.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over the fish.
- Bake fish for 15 minutes or till cooked.
- Served immediately.
If you are using Cod, you may notice a lot of oil at the base. It's from both the Cod and the Mayo. Just dish it out and serve on another dish. Oily it may seem but it's not oily but moist inside.
However if you are using other white fish, it will not be as moist inside.