Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 500g Strawberries, top removed and frozen
- 50ml Lime Juice
- 50ml Water
- 50g Fine Sugar
How to make Strawberry Sorbet
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- If you prefer the sorbet to be firmer (like us), pour the blended sorbet into a flat pan and freeze for about 20 minutes or firm enough to scoop.
- You can leave out the lime juice if you do not like it. Just replace with water. But lime juice adds some sweet and sour taste to the sorbet. Might not taste as nice without it.
- Do not freeze it. If you do, you will have blend it again.
- Best to do this just before serving.