Your Average Fried Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
I don't have a fixed fried rice recipe. I usually scour the fridge and use whatever stuff that's inside to create my fried rice.
- Fistful mixed veggies
- Lettuce/cabbage, sliced
- Sausage, sliced
- Crab stick, sliced
- Some leftover rice
- Some oil
How to make Your Average Fried Rice
- Heat oil in frying pan/wok.
- Crack egg and scramble it.
- When the egg's about done, throw in the mixed veggies, lettuce/cabbage slices, sausage slices, crab stick slices.
- Stir, mix well.
- Dump in the rice and stir with the rest of the ingredients.
- At this moment, add more oil - each grain of rice should be nicely coated with oil.
- Add salt, pepper and a tinge of sugar for seasoning.
- Serve. :)